Target Pistol Paintings

As far back as I can remember, I have had an interest, no a fascination with guns and shooting, and for a time was involved in target shooting. It is always important to remember guns are a tool that can be used for both good and bad. In my case, an interest in hunting and shooting as a youth probably played an important role in keeping me from getting into trouble...or at least serious trouble...Ha!

As a teenager, two of my friends and I spent many, many after school afternoons in my father's basement shooting air rifles and pistols in a small target range we had created. One of the guns, a Daisy spring loaded BB pistol is featured in the watercolor picture of the gun and can.




Another target pistol, this is a watercolor on illustration board.


This is a colored pencil 'painting' of a pair of LL Bean leather topped boots.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quiet Places

Boats